JJ & G MEDICAL BILLING SERVICES would like to welcome all providers the chance to experience a complete A/R makeover. All claims will be billed not only in a timely manner, but will be accurate clean claims to ensure prompt payment. Whenever possible, we will offer face to face interaction with your account representative that will answer all questions and build the relationship required to ensure maximum reimbursement.
JJ&G Medical Billing Services is a complete billing company that services both facility and professional providers. Owner Gwenette Marshall comes with more than 20 years’ experience in healthcare revenue cycle background. She offers her clients, no matter the size of their organization, quality and accurate billing along with extensive collection efforts to ensure maximum reimbursement. JJ&G Medical Billing Services unique approach to successful accounts receivable reimbursement comes with not only the knowledge of front-end responsibilities, but the willingness to train staff for the greatest results.
- Front desk training on insurance verification, authorization request and referrals
- Coding review upon inception of superbill
- Data entry for all procedures
- Electronic submission to clearinghouse
- Hard copy submission with all attachments required
- Extensive follow-up on all electronic submitted claims within 15-30 days of acceptance from insurance carriers; 30 days for hardcopy claims
- Written appeal letters on denied claims
- Payment posting/reconciliation of account
- Complete Accounts Receivable (A/R) analysis
JJ&G Medical Billing Services will be the liaison between the client and all insurance companies listed but not limited to:
- All commercial carriers
- All HMO carriers
- No fault
- Workman’s compensation
JJ&G MEDICAL BILLING SERVICES offers services at a very competitive rate.
The extensive knowledge and proven collection efforts by owner Gwenette are just a few things that separates JJ&G from the rest.